闻香识女人经典台词
闻香识女人经典台词
Trask: Mr.Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.Frank: But not a snitch!
Trask: Excuse me?
Frank: No, I don't think I will.Trask: Mr.Slade.Frank: This is such a crock of *!
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade;you are in the Baird School, not a barracks.Mr.Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.Frank: Mr.Simms doesn't want it.He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man!What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your clamates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the * hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facin' the fire and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.Trask: Are you finished, Mr.Slade?
Frank: No, I'm just gettin' warmed up!I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.It's gone.You're buildin' a rat ship here, a veel for seagoin' snitches.And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.What a sham!What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today? I mean, the only cla in this act is sittin' next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.Trask: Sir, you're out of order.Frank: I'll show you out of order.You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too ****in' blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to this place!Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executin'
his soul!And why? Because he is not a Baird man.Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, **** you too!
Trask: Stand down, Mr.Slade!
Frank: I'm not finished.As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership.Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen.Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage.Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of.Now I have come to croroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was.Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too * hard.Now here's Charlie, he's come to the croroads, he has chosen a path.It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character.Let him continue on his journey.You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it.Embrace it.It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.How's that for cornball?
校长:西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。
斯莱德中校:却不是告密者。
校长:请原谅,再说一遍。
斯莱德中校:我不会原谅你,这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。
校长:请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。
斯莱德中校:西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。
校长:你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。
斯莱德中校:不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉?霍华德塔夫、威廉?詹尼斯?布莱克、威廉?蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这
个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。
校长:不要破坏规矩。
斯莱德中校:让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子~~要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看德见,我看见的是象他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。
哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼。
校长:请你肃静斯莱德中校。
斯莱德中校:我还说完呢~我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它随落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑~我知道,可我没走,为什么?因为作到这一点他太坚难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他必须选择一条路,一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,一条成全他人格的路,让他沿着这条是继续前行,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲!
闻香识女人经典台词
Frank: I'll show you out of order.You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fuck in' blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to this place!Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executin' his soul!And why? Because he is not a Baird man.Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
斯莱德中校:我告诉你什么叫过份!你根本不知道什么叫过份!我想示范,但我太老太累又他妈的瞎了 如果是在五年前,我会带喷火枪来这儿!过份?你以为你在跟谁说话?我是见过世面的,明白吗?有一度,我还看得见„ 我见过很多很多更年轻的男孩 臂膀被扭,腿被炸断,但那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕!灵魂不可能有义肢!你以为你只是把这好青年,像落荒狗似的送回家?我说你是处死了他的灵魂!为什么?因为他不是博德人!博德人!伤了这男孩你就是博德孬种!你们全是!而哈瑞、吉米、特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里。。去你妈的!
Trask: Stand down, Mr.Slade!
校长:请你肃静,斯莱德中校。
Frank: I'm not finished.As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership.Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen.Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage.Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of.Now I have come to croroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was.Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard.Now here's Charlie, he's come to the croroads, he has chosen a path.It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character.Let him continue on his journey.You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's
a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it.Embrace it.It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.斯莱德中校:我还没讲完!来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼 嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了,它已经在这里垮掉了,已经垮了 人类制造者,领袖创造家 当心你创造的是哪种领袖 我不知道,查理今天的缄默是对是错 我不是法官或者陪审团 但我可以告诉你 他绝不会出卖别人以求前程!而这,朋友们,就叫正直!这就叫勇气!那才是领袖的要件 如今我走到人生十字路口 我知道哪条路是对的 毫无例外,我就知道 但我从不走,为什么? 因为妈的太苦了 而现在查理,他也走到了十字路口 他选择了一条路 这是一条正确的路 充满原则,通往个性之道 让他继续他的行程吧 他的前途掌握在您手中,诸公 绝对是有价值的前途 相信我 别毁了它,保护它 拥抱它 有一天您会自傲,我保证
闻香识女人经典台词
2022年闻香识女人经典台词
:闻香识女人中经典台词
Frank:Butyoumustgivemeareasontoliveon.弗兰克:但你必须给我一个继续生存下去的理由。
----Frank:I'llshowyououtoforder.Youdon'tknowwhatoutoforderis,Mr.Trask,I'dshowyou,butI'mtooold,I'mtootired,I'mtoofuckin'blind,ifIwerethemanIwasfiveyearsago,I'dtakeaflamethrowertothisplace!Outoforder?Whothehelldoyouthinkyou'retalkin'to?I'vebeenaround,youknow?TherewasatimeIcouldsee,andIhaveseen,boyslikethese,youngerthanthese,theirarmstornout,theirlegsrippedoff,butthereisnothin'likethesightofanamputatedspirit.Thereisnoprostheticforthat,youthinkyou'remerelysendin'thiplendidfootsoliderbackhometoOregenwithhistail
betweenhislegs,butIsayyou'reexecutin'hioul!Andwhy?BecauseheisnotaBairdman.Bairdmen,youhurtthisboy,you'regonnabeBairdbums,thelotofyou.AndHarry,Jimmy,andTrent,whereveryouareoutthere,fuckyoutoo!
斯莱德中校:让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩,垂斯克先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了,太累了,我他妈的还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了!破坏规矩?你以为在跟谁说话?我可是久经沙场,那时候我还能看得见,我看见的是象他们这么大,甚至还要小孩子们胳膊
被炸断了,腿被截肢了,可但那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕,因为灵魂没有义肢。你以为你只是把这个好青年像落水狗一样的送回俄勒冈的老家??你们泯灭的是他的灵魂!为什么?!就因为他不够做一个拜尔德人?拜尔德人,你们若是伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、特伦特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼!
Trask:Standdown,Mr.Slade!
校长:请你肃静,斯莱德中校。
Frank:I'mnotfinished.AsIcameinhere,Iheardthosewords:cradleofleadership.Well,whentheboughbreaks,thecradlewillfall,andithasfallenhere,ithasfallen.Makersofmen,creatorsofleaders,becarefulwhatkindofleadersyou'reproducin'here.Idon'tknowifCharlie'ilenceheretodayisrightorwrong,I'mnotajudgeorjury,butIcantellyouthis:hewon'tsellanybodyouttobuyhisfuture!Andthatmyfriendsiscalledintegrity,that'scalledcourage.Now,that'sthestuffleaderhouldbemadeof.NowIhaveetocroroadsinmylife,Ialwaysknewwhattherightpathwas.Without
exception,Iknew,butInevertookit,youknowwhy,itwastoodamnhard.Nowhere'sCharlie,he'setothecroroads,hehaschosenapath.It'stherightpath,it'sapathmadeofprinciplethatleadstocharacter.Lethimcontinueonhis
journey.Youholdthisboy'sfutureinyourhands,mittee,it'savaluablefuture,believeme.Don'tdestroyit,protectit.Embraceit.It'sgonnamakeyouproudoneday,Ipromiseyou.斯莱德中校:我还没说完呢,我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:"未来领袖的摇篮"。如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经随落了。造就青年、培养未来的领袖的人们,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官,但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,毋庸置疑,我知道,可我从没走它,为什么?因为它太艰难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他选择了一条路,一条有原则、成全他人格的路。让他沿着这条路继续前行吧,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里,委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲!我保证。
附录:
Nomatterhowlongtherainlasts,therewillbearainbowintheend.Nomatterhowsadyoumaybe,believethathappineiswaiting.无论下多久的雨,最后都会有彩虹;无论你多么悲伤,要相信幸福在前方等候。
篇2:闻香识女人经典台词
trask:mr.simms,youareacover-upartistandyouarealiar.frank:butnotasnitch!
trask:excuseme?
frank:no,idontthinkiwill.trask:mr.slade.frank:thisiuchacrockof*!
trask:pleasewatchyourlanguage,mr.slade;youareinthebairdschool,notabarracks.mr.simms,illgiveyouonefinalopportunitytospeakup.frank:mr.simmsdoesntwantit.hedoesntneedtobelabeled,stillworthyofbeingabairdman!whatthehellisthat?whatisyourmottohere?boys,informonyourclamates,saveyourhide,anythingshortofthat,weregonnaburnyouatthestake?well,gentleman,whenthe*hitsthefansomeguysrunandsomeguytay,herescharlie,facinthefireandtheresgeorgehidininbigdaddyspocket.andwhatareyoudoing?andyouaregonnarewardgeorge,anddestroycharlie.trask:areyoufinished,mr.slade?
frank:no,imjustgettinwarmedup!idontknowwhowenttothisplace,williamhowardtaft,williamjenningsbryant,williamtell,whoever,theirspiritisdead,iftheyeverhadone.itsgone.yourebuildinaratshiphere,aveelforseagoinsnitches.andifyouthinkyourepreparintheseminnowsformanhood,youbetterthinkagain,becauseisayyourekillintheveryspiritthisinstitutionproclaimsitinstills.whatasham!whatkindofashowareyouguysputtinonheretoday?imean,theonlyclainthisactiittinnexttome,imheretotellyouthisboyoulisintact,itsnon-negotiable,youknowhowiknow,someonehere,andimnotgonnasaywho,offeredtobuyit,onlycharlieherewasntsellin.trask:sir,youreoutoforder.frank:illshowyououtoforder.youdontknowwhatoutoforderis,mr.trask,idshowyou,butimtooold,imtootired,imtoo****inblind,ifiwerethemaniwasfiveyearsago,idtakeaflamethrowertothisplace!outoforder?whothehelldoyouthinkyouretalkinto?ivebeenaround,youknow?therewasatimeicouldsee,andihaveseen,boyslikethese,youngerthanthese,theirarmstornout,theirlegsrippedoff,butthereisnothinlikethesightofanamputatedspirit.thereisnoprostheticforthat,youthinkyouremerelysendinthiplendidfootsoliderbackhometooregenwithhistailbetweenhislegs,butisayyoureexecutinhioul!andwhy?becauseheisnotabairdman.bairdmen,youhurtthisboy,youregonnabebairdbums,thelotofyou.andharry,jimmy,andtrent,whereveryouareoutthere,****youtoo!
trask:standdown,mr.slade!
校长:西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。
斯莱德中校:却不是告密者。
校长:请原谅,再说一遍。
斯莱德中校:我不会原谅你,这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。
校长:请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。
斯莱德中校:西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底
是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。校长:你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。
斯莱德中校:不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉?霍华德塔夫、威廉?詹尼斯?布莱克、威廉?蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这
个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。
校长:不要破坏规矩。
斯莱德中校:让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子~~要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看德见,我看见的是象他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。
哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼。
校长:请你肃静斯莱德中校。
斯莱德中校:我还说完呢~我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它随落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑~我知道,可我没走,为什么?因为作到这一点他太坚难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他必须选择一条路,一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,一条成全他人格的路,让他沿着这条是继续前行,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲!篇2:闻香识女人经典台词
trask:standdown,mr.slade!
校长:请你肃静,斯莱德中校。
avaluablefuture,believeme.dontdestroyit,protectit.embraceit.itsgonnamakeyouproudoneday,ipromiseyou.斯莱德中校:我还没讲完!来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了,它已经在这里垮掉了,已经垮了人类制造者,领袖创造家当心你创造的是哪种领袖我不知道,查理今天的缄默是对是错我不是法官或者陪审团但我可以告诉你他绝不会出卖别人以求前程!而这,朋友们,就叫正直!这就叫勇气!那才是领袖的要件如今我走到人生十字路口我知道哪条路是对的毫无例外,我就知道但我从不走,为什么?因为妈的太苦了而现在查理,他也走到了十字路口他选择了一条路这是一条正确的路充满原则,通往个性之道让他继续他的行程吧他的前途掌握在您手中,诸公绝对是有价值的前途相信我别毁了它,保护它拥抱它有一天您会自傲,我保证篇3:闻香识女人经典台词
《闻香识女人》经典台词
20XX-12-0815:14
a:butnotasnitch!
b:iwillgiveyouonefinalopportunitytospeakup.a:mrsimmes,doesntneedit.hedoentneedtobelabeledstillworthyofbeingabairdman.whatisthehellisthat?whatisyourmottohere?boys,informonyourclamate,saveourhides,anythingshortofthat,weregonnaburnyouatthestake?wellgentleman,whentheshithitsthefan,someguysrunandsomeguytay,herscharliefacinthefire,zndtheresgeorgehidininbigdaddypocket.andwhatareyoudoin?youregonnarewardgeorgeanddestroycharlie.b:areyoufinished,mr
a:no,imjustgettinwarmedup.idontknowhowanttothisplace.williamhowardtaft,willianjenningsbryant,williamtell,whoever.theirspiritisdead,ithaseverhadone.itsgone.yourebuidinaratshiphere.areelforseagoinsnitches.andifyouthinkyourepreparinstheseminnowsformenhood,youbetterthinkagain,becauseisayyouarekillintheveryspiritthisinstitutionproclaimsitinstills,whatasham,whatkindofashowareyouguysputinonheretoday.imean,theonlyclasinthisactiittinnexttome.imheretoteelyouthsboyoulisinthat.itsnon-negotiableyouknowhowikown?someonehere,andimnotgonnasaywho,offeredtobuyit.onlycharlieherewasntsellinb:sir,youreoutoforder.a:ishowyououtoforder.youdontknowwhatoutoforderis,mr,trask.idshowyoubutimtooold,imtootired.toofuckinblind.ifiwerethemaniwasfivesago,idliketosetthehouseonfire.outoforder?whothehellyouthinkyouretalkinto?ivebeenaround,youknow?therewasatimeicouldsee.andihaveseenboyslikethese,youngerthanthese,theirarmstornout,theirlegsrippedogg/buttheirislikethesightof??ofonanamputatedspirit.thereisnoprostjeticforthat.youthinkyouremerelysendinthiplendidfootsoldierbackhommetooregonwithhistailbetweenhislegs,butisayyouareexecutinhioul!andwhy?becausehesnotabairdman.bairdmanyouhurtthisboy,youregonnabebairsbumsthelotof
you.and,harry,jimmy,trent,whereeveryouareoutthere,---fuckyoutoo.b:standdown,mr
a:imnotfinished.asicameinhere,iheardthosewords:cradleofleadership.well,whentheboughbreaks,thecradlewllfall,andithasfallenhere.ithasfallen.makersofmen,creatorsofleaders,becarefulwhatkindleadersyoureproducinhere.idontknowifcharliesilenceheretodayisrightorwrong,imnotajudgeotjury.buticantellyouthis:hewontsellanybodyouttobuyhisfuture.andthat,myfriends,is
校长:西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。
斯莱德中校:却不是告密者。
校长:请原谅,再说一遍。?
斯莱德中校:我不会原谅你,这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。
校长:请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。@
斯莱德中校:西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的羽翼之下去了,而你们要怎么做?你们要奖赏乔治,毁掉查理。`
校长:你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。
斯莱德中校:不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉?霍华德塔夫、威廉?詹尼斯?布莱克、威廉?蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。
校长:不要破坏规矩。
斯莱德中校:让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子~~要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看德见,我看见的是象他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。``t6lx
哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼。
校长:请你肃静斯莱德中校。
斯莱德中校:我还说完呢~我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它随落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑~我知道,可我没走,为什么?因为作到这一点他xx的太坚难了。
篇3:闻香识女人经典对白
我是范克〃史雷得先生(FrankSlade),美国陆军中校,退役。我代表查理父母出席,他们不能从奥勒岗赶来,拉瑞和妮是我很好的朋友,他们拜托我来。行吗?”
“我建议生活委员会开除你,你隐瞒真相,又撒谎”(Mr.Simms,youareacover-upartist...andyouarealiar.)
但不出卖朋友!!(Butnotasnitch!)
“原谅我没听清楚”(Excuseme?No,Idon'tthinkIwill.)
不,我不原谅你这场听证会简直胡闹!(Thisiuchacrockofshit!)
“请小心措词,你身在博德,不是军营。西门先生,我给你最后机会”(Pleasewatchyourlanguage,Mr.Slade.YouareintheBairdschool,notabarracks.Mr.Simms,Iwillgiveyouonefinalopportunitytospeakup.)
西门先生不需要!他不需要被贴上“博德人”的标志,这算什么?你们的座右铭是什么?“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保,否则烧得你不见灰”?先生们……出纰漏时,有人跑有人留,查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的口袋里,结果你做什么呢?你奖励乔治,摧折查理。
(Mr.Simmsdoesn'twantit.Hedoesn'tneedtobelabeled..."stillworthyofbeingaBairdman."Whatthehellisthat?Whatisyourmottohere?"Boys,informonyourclamates,saveyourhide;anythingshortofthat,we'regonnaburnyouatthestake"?Well,entlemen,whentheshithitsthefan,someguysrun...andsomeguytay.Here'sCharliefacin'thefire,andthere'sGeorge...hidin'inbigdaddy'spocket.Andwhatareyoudoin'?You'regonnarewardGeorge...anddestroyCharlie.)
“你讲完了,史先生?”(-Areyoufinished,Mr.Slade?)
不,刚暖好身而已!我不知道谁念过博德?塔夫,伯恩,铁尔……等等等,他们精神已死,根本没有,总归是零,你在这培育的是老鼠大队,一堆卖友求荣客,如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头,最好三思,因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚
持的精神,真是耻辱!你们今天给我看的是什么秀?唯一有格调的坐在我旁边!我可以告诉你,这孩子的灵魂没有被污染,毋庸争辩的,为什么我知道?有人,我不说是谁,要收买他,但查理不为所动,你太过分了!
No,I'mjustgettin'warmedup.Idon'tknowwhowenttothisplace.WilliamHowardTaft,WilliamJenningsBryant,WilliamTell,whoever.0Theirspiritisdead,iftheyeverhadone.It'sgone.You'rebuildin'aratshiphere,aveelforseagoin'snitches.Andifyouthinkyou'repreparin'theseminnowsformanhood,youbetterthinkagain,becauseIsayyouarekillin'theveryspirit...thisinstitutionproclaimsitinstills.Whatasham.Whatkindofashowareyouguysputtin'onheretoday?Imean,theonlyclainthisactiittin'nexttome.I'mheretotellyouthisboy'oulisintact.It'snon-negotiable.YouknowhowIknow?Someonehere,andI'mnotgonnasaywho,offeredtobuyit.)
我告诉你什么叫过分!你根本不知道什么叫过分!我想示范,但我太老太累又瞎,如果是五年前,我会带喷火枪来这儿!你以为你在跟谁说话?我是见过世面的,明白吗?有一度,我还看得见,我见过很多很多,更年轻的男孩,臂膀被扭,腿被炸断,那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕,灵魂不可能有义肢,你以为你只是把这好青年象落荒狗似的送回家,我说你是处死了他的灵魂,为什么?因为他不是博德人,博德人!?伤了这男孩,你就是博德孬种!
Lt.Col.FrankSlade:Outoforder,Ishowyououtoforder.Youdon'tknowwhatoutoforderis,Mr.Trask.I'dshowyou,butI'mtooold,I'mtootired,I'mtoofuckin'blind.IfIwerethemanIwasfiveyearsago,I'dtakeaFLAMETHROWERtothisplace!Outoforder?Whothehelldoyouthinkyou'retalkin'to?I'vebeenaround,youknow?TherewasatimeIcouldsee.AndIhaveseen.Boyslikethese,youngerthanthese,theirarmstornout,theirlegsrippedoff.Butthereisn'tnothin'likethesightofanamputatedspirit.Thereisnoprostheticforthat.Youthinkyou'remerelysendingthiplend
idfootsoldierbackhometoOregonwithhistailbetweenhislegs,butIsayyouare...executin'hioul!Andwhy?Becausehe'snotaBairdman.Bairdmen.Youhurtthisboy,you'regonnabeBairdbums,……
你们全是!而哈瑞,吉米,博德……不管你们坐在哪儿,去你妈的!(thelotofyou.And,Harry,Jimmy,Trent,whereveryouareoutthere,fuckyoutoo!)
“坐下,史雷得先生”(Standdown,Mr.Slade!)
我还没讲完!!来这儿得时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼,嗯,枝干断掉时,摇篮就垮了,它已经垮了,已经垮了!“人类制造者”,“领袖创造家”,当心你创造的是哪种领袖!我不知道,查理今天的缄默是对还是错,但我可以告诉你,他决不会出卖别人以求前程!而这,朋友们,就叫正直!也叫勇气,那才是领袖的要件!(I'mnotfinished.AsIcameinhere,Iheardthosewords:"cradleofleadership."Well,whentheboughbreaks,thecradlewillfall,andithasfallenhere.Ithasfallen.Makersofmen,creatorsofleaders.Becarefulwhatkindofleadersyou'reproducin'here.Idon'tknowifCharlie'ilenceheretoday...isrightorwrong;I'mnotajudgeorjury.ButIcantellyouthis:hewon'tsellanybodyout...tobuyhisfuture!Andthat,myfriends,iscalledintegrity.That'scalledcourage.Nowthat'sthestuffleaderhouldbemadeof.)
如今我走到人生十字路口,我知道哪条路是对的,毫无例外,我就知道,但我从不走,为什么?因为妈的太苦了(Nowlhaveetothecroroadsinmylife.Ialwaysknewwhattherightpathwas.Withoutexception,Iknew,butlnevertookit.Youknowwhy?ltwastoodamnhard.)。
而查理他也走到了十字路口,他选择了对的路,充满原则,通往个性之道。让他继续他的行程吧,他的前途掌握在您手中,诸公,绝对是有价值的前
途,相信我,别毁了它,保护它,拥抱它,有一天您会自傲,我保证。(掌声,长时间掌声)(Nowhere'sCharlie.He'setothecroroads.Hehaschosenapath.It'stherightpath.It'sapathmadeofprinciple...thatleadstocharacter.Lethimcontinueonhisjourney.Youholdthisboy'sfutureinyourhands,Committee.It'savaluablefuture,believeme.Don'tdestroyit.Protectit.Embraceit.It'sgonnamakeyouproudoneday,Ipromiseyou.)
感想:范克最后的演讲充满着对查理的爱惜,他深知他身上的品质一直是他内心想做的,但始终没有坚持,因为这太苦太苦了。在失明之后。他放弃了一切,躲在自己的世界里,用酒精和糜烂的生活来摆脱内心的痛苦,以至于准备想在自杀之前完美的糜烂一次。范克是犹豫的,对一切美好的事物向往着,香水、美女、法拉利……;范克又是逃避的,他痛恨道别(在送别查理时如是说),不想美好的事物离自己而去;范克是忧郁的,他向往着又逃避着,停留在失明前的回忆中,一直活在现实的黑暗中。当查理的出现让他重新感受到美好的存在时,又重新激起他已经尘封很久的勇气、正直和坚持。他没有告别而是选择坐到查理的身边,帮助查理,他知道他能帮助查理,同时也是拯救自己,拯救他痛恨的真实世界。整个演讲荡气回肠,让人感受到邪将永不压正的快感。范克最后真切的坦白,带着对自己过去悔恨和眼前查理的无比疼爱,深深的感动了在场每一位,也激起所有人内心美好与坚持。
另外,还得不得不说那段经典的探戈,那时的范克魅力无比,记得在邀请女士跳探戈的时,他说“Nomistakeinatango,Donna,notlikelife.Simple,thatmakestangosogreat.Ifyoumakemistakes,getalltangleup,justtangoon.".范克将探戈和人生如此比较,这份诙谐幽默也实在让人无法拒绝,也许人生的回顾中难免有mistake,但肯定的是人生也得有探戈的这种精神,就算在短暂的tangleup之后,仍然不断的tangoon!
闻香识女人经典台词
闻香识女人经典台词大全
经典台词:
如今我走到人生十字路口,我知道哪条路是对的,毫无例外,我就知道,但我从不走,为什么?因为他妈的太苦了!
而这,朋友们,就叫正直!这就是勇气!这才是领袖的要件。当我走到人生十字路口,我总知道哪条路是对的。没有例外的话,我就知道。但我从不走,你们知道为什么吗? 因为妈的太苦了。而现在查理,他也走到了十字路口。他选择了一条路,这是一条正确的路,充满原则,通往个性之道。让他继续他的行程吧。他的前途掌握在你们的手中,各位委员,绝对是有价值的前途,相信我。别毁了它,保护它。拥抱它。有一天你们会自傲,我保证。
探戈走错了可以重来,人生则不可
But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prosthetic for that.什么都没有精神残废可怕,因为没有义肢可装。
我告诉你什么叫过份!你根本不知道什么叫过份!我想给你展示一下,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了。如果是在五年前,我会带喷火枪来这儿!过份?你以为你在跟谁说话?我是见过世面的,明白吗?曾经我还看得见 我见过很多很多更年轻的男孩臂膀被扭,腿被炸断,但那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕!灵魂不可能有义肢!你以为你只是把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家?但是我告诉你,你是处死了他的灵魂!为什么?因为他不是博德人!博德人!伤了这男孩你就是博德孬种!你们全是!而哈瑞、吉米、特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里去你妈的!
简单,所以迷人。simple,so charming.你从未想过翩然离去,心里又渴望留下
有些人一分钟内过尽一生
女人的香唇,轻轻黏上就像穿越沙漠后的:闻香识女人经典台词
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
闻香识女人经典台词
本文是关于经典台词的,仅供参考,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享。
闻香识女人经典台词
1、i know exactly where your body is.what i'm looking for s some indication of a brain.too much football without a helmet?
2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.兮:舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?
6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important.you do it cause you mean it.兮:有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。
7、you're not bad, you're just in pain.兮:如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的,世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
8、what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here.do you understand? i'm in the dark.9、if you're tangled up, just tango on.10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.兮:世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
11、i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's called courage!
兮:逃避责任的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤“正直”和“勇气”.12、now i've come to the croroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception.I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.兮:一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。
13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.there is no prothesis for that.兮:肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的。
14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
15、阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词:
Mr.Simms, you are a cover-up artist…
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,and you are a liar.(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch!
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)原谅我没听清楚
No, l don't think l will.不,我不原谅你
Mr.Slade.(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit!
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr.Slade.(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr.Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
up.(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
Mr.Simms doesn't want it.西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
''Boys, inform on your clamates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.有人留了下来
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
big daddy's pocket.查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr.Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.不,我刚暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.他们精神已死,如果曾经有的话
lt's gone.它已经逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,你在这培育的是老鼠大队
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
a veel for seagoin' snitches.一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
What a sham.真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only cla in this act is sittin' next to me.唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask.你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place!
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul!
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too!
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr.Slade!
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.它已经在这里垮掉了,lt has fallen.已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.当心你创造的是哪种领袖
of
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the croroads in my life.如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.我总是知道哪条路是对的Without exception, l knew,毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the croroads.而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.他选择了一条路
lt's the right path.这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.相信我Don't destroy it.Protect it.别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.经典台词,希望对您有帮助!
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证,希望能帮助您!
闻香识女人经典台词,经典台词
闻香识女人经典台词,经典台词
No mistakes in the Tango, not like life.It's simple, that's what makes the Tango so great.If you make a mistake, get all tangled up,just Tango on.舞跳错了还可以继续,但生活不一样。
You're not bad, you're just in pain.如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多坏的东西。世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.1 世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
Now I've come to the croroad in my life.I always knew what the right path was without exception.I knew, but I never took it.you know why.It's was too damn hard.一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力地寻找捷径。
There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prothesis for that.没有什么比残缺的灵魂更可怕,而且那是任何东西都无法填补的。
Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
no mistakes in the tango, not like life.兮:舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?
all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important.you do it cause you mean it.兮:有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。
you're not bad, you're just in pain.3 兮:如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的,世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
what life?i got no life.i'm in the dark here.do you understand? i'm in the dark.if you're tangled up, just tango on.when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.兮:世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
i don't know charlie's silence here is right or wrong,i'm not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won't sell anybody out to buy his future.that's called integrity!that's
4 called courage!
兮:逃避责任的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤 正直 和 勇气.now i've come to the croroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception.I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it's was too damn hard.兮:一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。
there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.there is no prothesis for that.兮:肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的。
5 did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
阿尔 帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词:
This is such a crock of shit!
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr.Slade.(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr.Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
''Boys, inform on your clamates, save your hide;
孩子们,出卖朋友求自保
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the
7 stake'' ?
否则,烧得你不见灰 ?
Well, gentlemen,好的,先生们
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run
出纰漏时,有人逃离
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.8
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're buildin' a rat ship here,你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a veel for seagoin' snitches.一堆卖友求荣客者
9 And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
l mean, the only cla in this act is sittin' next to me.唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.10
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place!
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,13
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul!
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似 领袖摇篮 的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
of
Makers of men,creators of leaders.人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.15
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.而这,朋友们,就叫正直
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the croroads in my life.如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.我总是知道哪条路是对的lt's the right path.17 这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,18
绝对是有价值的前途
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
闻香识女人台词
但不出卖朋友
But not a snitch!
原谅我没听清楚 Excuse me?
我不原谅你
No, I don't think I will.-史雷德先生This is such a crock of shit!
请小心措词 史雷德先生
Please watch your language, Mr.Slade.你是在博德 不是军营
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks.西门先生 我给你最后机会
Mr.Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.西门先生不需要
Mr.Simms doesn't want it.他不需要被贴上
He doesn't need to be labeled
博德人标志
"still worthy of being a Baird man."
那算个什么? What the hell is that? 0 你们的座右铭是什么? What is your motto here?
孩子们出卖朋友求自保
"Boys, inform on your clamates, save your hide;
否则烧得你不见灰? anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"? 先生们
Well, gentlemen,出纰漏时 有人逃跑有人留下
when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.查理面对烈火 那边的乔治
Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George
那边的乔治
hiding in big daddy's pocket.结果你做什么呢? And what are you doing?
你奖励乔治 摧折查理
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.-你讲完了吗 史雷德先生?No, I'm just getting warmed up.我不知道谁念过博德
I don't know who went to this place.塔夫脱 布莱恩特 铁尔 等等
William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever.他们精神已死 根本没有
Their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.已经没了 It's gone.你在这培育的是老鼠大队
You're building a rat ship here,一堆卖友求荣客
a veel for seagoing snitches.如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood,最好三思
you better think again,因为你正扼杀了
because I say you are killing the very spirit
这所学府所坚持的精神
this institution proclaims it instills.真是耻辱
What a shame.你们今天给我看的是什么秀? What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?
唯一有格调的 坐在我旁边
I mean, the only cla in this act is sitting next to me.我可以告诉你 这孩子的灵魂没有被污染
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.无庸争辩的为什么我知道? It's non-negotiable.You know how I know?
有人 我不说是谁 要收买他
Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it.-但查理不为所动Sir, you're out of order.我告诉你什么叫过份
I show you out of order.我告诉你什么叫过份 特拉斯克先生
You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask.我想示范 但我太老
I'd show you, but I'm too old,太累 又他妈的瞎了
I'm too tired, too fucking blind.如果是五年前
If I were the man I was five years ago,我会带喷火枪来这儿
I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
过分? 你以为你在跟谁说话? Out of order? Who the hell you think you're talking to?
我是见过世面的 明白吗
I've been around, you know?
曾经我还看得见
There was a time I could see.我见过
And I have seen.很多很多更年轻的男孩
Boys like these, younger than these,臂膀被扭 腿被炸断
their arms torn out, their legs ripped off.那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕
But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.灵魂不可能有假的There is no prosthetic for that.你以为你只是把这好青年
You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier
像落荒狗似地送回家
back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,我认为你是处死了他的灵魂
but I say you are executing his soul!
为什么? 因为他不是博德人
And why? Because he's not a Baird man.博德人 伤害了这男孩
Baird men.You hurt this boy,你就是博德孬种 你们全是
you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.而哈瑞 吉米 特伦特 不管你们坐在哪里
And, Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there,去你妈的!fuck you too!
坐下 史雷得先生
Stand down, Mr.Slade!
我还没讲完
I'm not finished.来这儿的时候 我听到类似"领袖摇篮"的字眼
As I came in here, I heard those words: "cradle of leadership."
支干断掉时
Well, when the bough breaks,摇篮就垮了 它已经垮了
the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here.已经垮了
It has fallen.人类制造者 领袖创造家
Makers of men, creators of leaders.当心你创造的是哪种领袖
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here.我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
I don't know if Charlie's silence here today
是对是错 我不是个裁判或者评审
is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury.但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this:
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!
而这 朋友们 就叫正直
And that, my friends, is called integrity.也叫勇气
That's called courage.那才是领袖的要件
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.如今我走到人生十字路口
Now I have come to the croroads in my life.我知道哪条路是对的I always knew what the right path was.毫无例外 我就知道 但我从不走
Without exception, I knew, but I never took it.知道为什么吗? You know why?
因为妈的太苦了
It was too damn hard.而查理 他也走到了十字路口
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the croroads.他选择了一条路 一条正确的路
He has chosen a path.It's the right path.充满原则 通往个性之道
It's a path made of principle that leads to character.让他继续他的行程吧
Let him continue on his journey.他的前途掌握在你们手中 委员们
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.相信我 绝对是有价值的前途
It's a valuable future, believe me.别毁了它 保护它
Don't destroy it.Protect it.拥抱它
Embrace it.有一天你们会很自豪的 我保证
It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.很滥情吧
How's that for cornball?
捂不住他们嘴巴的 先生
Nothing can shut them up, sir.生活委员会将私下决议此案 The Disciplinary Committee will take this matter under advisement in closed seion.他们在干什么 查理? What are they doing, Charlie?
很显然 不必再开会
Apparently, that meeting will be unneceary.亨赛克太太 Mrs.Hunsaker.师生生活委员会不必另行开会
The joint student-faculty Disciplinary Committee needs no further seions.他们已达成决议
They have come to a decision.海夫梅尔 波特及詹姆森先生因涉嫌不当作为
Misters Havemeyer, Potter and Jameson are placed on probation
而留校查看
for suspicion of ungentlemanly conduct.另外建议 乔治威利斯二世先生
It is further recommended that Mr.George Willis,不因其合作方式做表扬或处分
receive neither recognition nor commendation for his cooperation.查尔斯西门先生将不需为此事件负责
Mr.Charles Simms is excused from any further response to this incident.
闻香识女人中经典台词
Frank:But you must give me a reason to live on.弗兰克:但你必须给我一个继续生存下去的理由。
------------------Frank: I'll show you out of order.You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fuck in' blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to this place!Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail
between his legs, but I say you're executin' his soul!And why? Because he is not a Baird man.Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
斯莱德中校:让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩,垂斯克先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了,太累了,我他妈的还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了!破坏规矩?你以为在跟谁说话?我可是久经沙场,那时候我还能看得见,我看见的是象他们这么大,甚至还要小孩子们胳膊
被炸断了,腿被截肢了,可但那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕,因为灵魂没有义肢。你以为你只是把这个好青年像落水狗一样的送回俄勒冈的老家??你们泯灭的是他的灵魂!为什么?!就因为他不够做一个拜尔德人?拜尔德人,你们若是伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、特伦特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼!
Trask: Stand down, Mr.Slade!
校长:请你肃静,斯莱德中校。
Frank: I'm not finished.As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership.Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen.Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here.I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage.Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of.Now I have come to croroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was.Without
exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard.Now here's Charlie, he's come to the croroads, he has chosen a path.It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character.Let him continue on his
journey.You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it.Embrace it.It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.斯莱德中校:我还没说完呢,我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:"未来领袖的摇篮"。如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经随落了。造就青年、培养未来的领袖的人们,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官,但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,毋庸置疑,我知道,可我从没走它,为什么?因为它太艰难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他选择了一条路,一条有原则、成全他人格的路。让他沿着这条路继续前行吧,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里,委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲!我保证。
附录:
No matter how long the rain lasts, there will be a rainbow in the end.No matter how sad you may be, believe that happine is waiting.无论下多久的雨,最后都会有彩虹;无论你多么悲伤,要相信幸福在前方等候。